KING KULLEN DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
King Kullen is proud to support Long Island organizations that are committed to helping feed hungry families on Long Island. Each week, our stores donate food to Long Island Cares, which in turn distributes the food to Long Islanders in need. To supplement our Long Island Cares partnership, we have the following donation request guidelines.
Corporate Giving Eligibility Guidelines
As an active member of the Long Island community, King Kullen receives a high volume of donation requests. King Kullen can only donate to not-for-profit registered 501(c)(3) organizations that impact our local community, with a preference to organizations supporting hunger relief on Long Island. All applicant organizations must sit within a community that we serve and be able to demonstrate not-for-profit status.
Although we would love to help everyone, King Kullen is unable to fund individuals, for-profit entities, sports teams, galas (inclusive of journal advertisements), and political organizations/activities.
Any donation request should be submitted on the organization’s letterhead at least four weeks before the event, and must include:
· Contact Name
· Address, with phone number and/or email address
· A copy of your organization’s current W-9 form
Donation Request Information
· Event Name and Date
· A detailed description of the event (include a flyer/invitation if applicable)
· Specific donation request (gift cards/product/cash) [Please note that typical donations are in the form of King Kullen gift cards only]
o If gift cards, please list the total amount and denominations requested
o If product, what type of product are you requesting and what is the desired quantity?
o If cash, please include the dollar amount requested
· The King Kullen location closest to where your event or program is located
· A description of how King Kullen will be recognized for its donation
Requests are reviewed periodically by our Donations Committee. We are not able to respond to or accommodate every request. Past support for an organization or event does not guarantee future support. If King Kullen is able to fulfill your request, we will notify your organization.
Please send all requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 516.827.6262.