King Kullen’s Coupon Policy (Effective 12/2/13)
Please present all coupons to the cashier at the beginning of your order. Cashier must review all coupons to ensure they comply with eligibility requirements and verify the products purchased correspond with the coupons presented.
Please be advised of the following:
1. Items must meet purchase requirements or stipulations specified on the coupon by the manufacturer.
2. No orders may be separated for the purpose of exceeding daily and/or household coupon or sale item limitations.
3. King Kullen reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products, and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
4. King Kullen doubles all coupons, up to and including $1.00, subject to the following limitations:
- A maximum of five  $1.00 off coupons per household, per 24 hour period, will be doubled. The first five  $1.00 off coupons scanned will double; any remaining $1.00 off coupons will be credited at face value, without doubling.
- A maximum of two of any identical coupons will be doubled per day, per household. For example, if you have three Ragu coupons, two will be doubled, and the third will be processed at face value. This is regardless of flavor or variety purchased.
- Our double coupon policy does not apply to free coupons or coupons marked “Do Not Double.”
- Our double coupon policy does not apply to coupons with a face value exceeding $1.00.
- Our double coupon policy does not apply to King Kullen coupons.
- Our double coupon policy does not apply to cigarettes, tax, beer, or bottle deposits.
- King Kullen is unable to double coupons for delivery orders for any store that offers Shop OnLine
5. King Kullen is pleased to accept coupons obtained on the Internet, subject to the following guidelines:
- There is a limit of two on any identical Internet coupon, per household, per day. Example: We will take no more than 2 Ragu 15 oz coupons, but we will take 2 Ragu, 2 Mott’s, and 2 Tropicana (etc.)
- Internet coupons for “free” product will not be accepted
- King Kullen’s provisions regarding Double Coupons (above) also apply to Internet coupons
- Coupons must be printed legibly and be scannable
6. We do not accept competitor’s store coupons.
7. There may be no substitutions.
8. The total amount saved via the use of any coupon may not exceed the price of the item. For example, if an item is priced at $.45, and a $.25 coupon is presented, the item will be free. No further discount will be given, and there is no “cash back” if the coupon or double coupon value exceeds the price of the item.